Without an advanced education from an accredited school, healthcare management professionals may not be offered the best opportunities to advance in their field, ultimately leading to an increased MBA in Healthcare Management salary. These great earning potentials are ultimately acquired through an MBA in Healthcare Management Degree program, which provides individuals with enhanced skills in the areas of biostatistics, healthcare law, and health economics. In hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes, pharmaceutical companies, and schools everywhere, these skills are essential components of healthcare professionals. Fortunately, there are some outstanding schools that offer individuals MBA in Healthcare Management Degree programs. Provided below is a descriptive list of some of these top schools and their exceptional programs.
1. The University of Michigan: The University of Michigan was founded in 1817, and it is was the first university to be “established” by any of the country’s states. It is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health. This school offers a Master’s of Health Services Administration Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. For residents of Michigan, the tuition cost for this program is $11,975 per term. For non-residents, the tuition cost for this program is $19,799 per term.
2. The University of Minnesota: The University of Minnesota is ranked as one of the top 100 colleges by U.S. News and World Reports, and it possesses an acceptance rate of 46.6%. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This school offers an Executive Master’s of Healthcare Administration Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. For residents of Minnesota, the tuition cost for this program is $7,285 per semester. For non-residents, the tuition cost for this program is $11,160 per semester.
3. Salem International University: Salem International University was founded in 1888 and it has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1963. For individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, this school offers an online MBA in Healthcare Management Degree program that can be completed in as little as a year. This program is ranked by The Best Colleges as one of the best MBA Degree programs in the World. The tuition cost for this program is $24,792.
Details About MBA in Healthcare Management Salary
Overall, with an expected growth rate of 22% over the next decade, the field of healthcare management possesses a great variety of job opportunities for its professionals. Provided below is a descriptive list of a few of the best job opportunities for individuals who possess an MBA in Healthcare Management Degree.
1. Healthcare Managers: The main role of Healthcare Managers is to ensure that patients receive safe, quality care. In addition, these professionals oversee the financial and insurance components of the medical facility in which they work. On average, Healthcare Managers earn $73,340 per year.
2. Admitting Directors: The main role of Admitting Directors is to ensure the efficiency of a medical facility’s patient admission procedures. In addition, they also help to ensure the quality of patient care. These professionals earn an average salary of $86,205 per year.
3. Case Management Directors: Case Management Directors oversee all of the policies and procedures that are related to patient care. These professionals earn an average salary of $103,207 per year.
Aside from the career options listed above, healthcare management professionals also work as Quality Improvement Managers, Healthcare Executives, Insurance Coordinators, and Pharmaceutical Consultants in their communities. Ultimately, these professionals obtain a MBA in Healthcare Management salary that reflects their experience levels, their skills in the field, their reliability as employees, their reputations in the field, and the costs of living for the areas in which they reside.