Welcome to MBA Healthcare Management. It’s your premier online resource guide for exploring and picking the best healthcare management programs. These are the programs that will develop the broad-based skills needed to further your career in health services.
Our mission is to share relevant expert information about the top accredited schools for healthcare management that are offered on-campus and online across the country. They help you achieve your professional goals in leading healthcare organizations in today’s changing medical industry.
Maybe you are interested in earning a:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- another degree concentrated in healthcare management
If so, you’ve come to the perfect place! We’ve compiled all of the healthcare management programs approved by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education to guarantee you will receive the highest quality of training. Find them In easy-to-use listings searchable by your state of residence.
We guide you through the journey of selecting the healthcare management degree that matches your learning needs and goals at a first-rate U.S. institution. We’re dedicated to providing the most comprehensive resources related to health administration to enhance your knowledge of career opportunities available. Here you will find:
- featured articles
- ultimate online guides
- professional development activities
- program profiles
- website links
We provide answers to all the questions you may have surrounding the in-demand healthcare management field to get on track to a financially and emotionally rewarding career.
Interesting facts about healthcare management:
• Healthcare companies cannot find enough qualified candidates with MBAs to fill open leadership positions in the $2.26 trillion medical industry.
• On average, master’s degree holders report receiving a 25% higher income than those with only a bachelor’s degree. Senior-level positions in healthcare management offer extremely high earning potentials, with an average annual salary of $101,340.
• Employment of graduates with an MBA in Healthcare Management is expected to grow rapidly by 23%. This will create 73,300 new managerial positions. It’s driven by the aging baby boomer population and growing medical group practices,
We hope you find our website helpful as you embark on your journey towards an MBA in Healthcare Management.