The field of healthcare continues to grow up to 22% over the next several years. There will be an abundance of MBA in Healthcare Management jobs available to qualified individuals. These jobs are offered in:
- mental health centers
- nursing homes
- even supermarkets
They provide professionals with highly desirable salaries of between $50,000 and $100,000 or more per year. Most often, healthcare management professionals must have at least a Master’s or an MBA in Healthcare Management Degree to obtain the desirable salaries and career potentials. There are many excellent colleges and universities that offer MBA in Healthcare Management Degree programs. They’re offered in both traditional brick and mortar schools and top online MBA in Healthcare Management degree programs. Provided below is a descriptive list of three of those exceptional schools.
1. Duke University: Duke University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. It has been ranked as the 14th-best university in the World by Newsweek magazine. Duke University offers an MBA in Health Sector Management Degree program to individuals who have at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The tuition cost for this program is $59,326 per year.
2. Marylhurst University: Marylhurst University is accredited by both the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. This school offers an MBA in Healthcare Management Degree program to individuals who have at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The tuition cost for this program is $29,810.
Popular MBA in Healthcare Management Jobs
In a struggling economy, it is often difficult for even the most educated individuals to obtain satisfactory employment as professionals in their field. One exception is the the field of healthcare. It has a well-known reputation for holding a surplus of satisfying job opportunities no matter the state of the economy. MBA in Healthcare Management jobs are available in excess around the World. Provided below is a detailed list of those jobs and what they entail.
1. Healthcare Consultants: The main role of Healthcare Consultants is to provide individuals with advice and support services related to healthy living and disease prevention. Healthcare Consultants are important components of:
- mental health centers
- private clinics
- even larger businesses
- These professionals earn an average salary of $99,500 per year.
2. Pharmaceutical Project Managers: Pharmaceutical Project Managers oversee the research, financial, and distribution components of:
- research centers
- pharmaceutical companies
These professionals earn an average salary of $91,100 per year.
3. Health Practice Managers: Health Practice Managers often work in small specialty clinics. Their main role is to manage facilities’:
- financial operations
These professionals earn an average salary of $87,300 per year.
4. Health and Wellness Directors: Health and Wellness Directors:
- ensure individual and community health maintenance
- create community programs for disease awareness and prevention
- provide individuals and communities with tools for healthy living
Health and Wellness Directors are employed in:
- medical clinics
- government agencies
These professionals earn an average salary of $73,692 per year.
5. Healthcare Services Directors of Program Management: Healthcare Services Directors of Program Management work to ensure the efficiency, credibility, and quality of a medical facility’s services and programs. These professionals earn an average salary of $89,000 per year.
Each occupation above represents a small, yet substantial, component of the wide variety of MBA in Healthcare Management jobs. They’re available to qualified professionals today.