As the field of healthcare continues to grow up to 22% over the next several years, there is no doubt that there will be an abundance of MBA in Healthcare Management jobs available to qualified individuals. These jobs are offered in hospitals, mental health centers, nursing homes, schools, and even supermarkets all over the world, and they provide professionals with highly desirable salaries of between $50,000 and $100,000 or more per year. Most often, healthcare management professionals must possess at least a Master’s or an MBA in Healthcare Management Degree to obtain the desirable salaries and career potentials that this field has to offer. There are many excellent colleges and universities that offer MBA in Healthcare Management Degree programs–both traditional brick and mortar schools and onlinecasinobiz com reviews. Provided below is a descriptive list of three of those exceptional schools.
1. Duke University: Duke University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. It has been ranked as the 14th-best university in the World by Newsweek magazine. Duke University offers an MBA in Health Sector Management Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The tuition cost for this program is $59,326 per year.
2. Marylhurst University: Marylhurst University is accredited by both the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. This school offers an MBA in Healthcare Management Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The tuition cost for this program is $29,810.
Popular MBA in Healthcare Management Jobs
In a struggling economy, it is often difficult for even the most educated individuals to obtain satisfactory employment as professionals in their field. One exception is the the field of healthcare, with has a well-known reputation for holding a surplus of satisfying job opportunities despite the state of the economy. MBA in Healthcare Management jobs are available in excess around the World. Provided below is a detailed list of those jobs and what they entail.
1. Healthcare Consultants: The main role of Healthcare Consultants is to provide individuals with advice and support services related to healthy living and disease prevention. Healthcare Consultants are important components of hospitals, mental health centers, private clinics, and even larger businesses everywhere. These professionals earn an average salary of $99,500 per year.
2. Pharmaceutical Project Managers: Pharmaceutical Project Managers oversee the research, financial, and distribution components of hospitals, research centers, and pharmaceutical companies. These professionals earn an average salary of $91,100 per year.
3. Health Practice Managers: Health Practice Managers often work in small specialty clinics. Their main role is to manage the employment, training, and financial operations of healthcare facilities. These professionals earn an average salary of $87,300 per year.
4. Health and Wellness Directors:Health and Wellness Directors ensure individual and community health maintenance, create community programs for disease awareness and prevention, and provide individuals and communities with tools for healthy living. Health and Wellness Directors are employed in hospitals, medical clinics, supermarkets, schools, and government agencies everywhere. These professionals earn an average salary of $73,692 per year.
5. Healthcare Services Directors of Program Management: Healthcare Services Directors of Program Management work to ensure the efficiency, credibility, and quality of a medical facility’s services and programs. These professionals earn an average salary of $89,000 per year.
Each of the great occupations described above represents a small, yet substantial, component of the ample variety of MBA in Healthcare Management jobs that are available to qualified professionals today.